How to Screenshot on Laptop and PC– Are any of you still not aware of a feature or method that can be used for screenshots when using laptops and PCs? If so, then you should be able to find out one of these important methods when you want to use a laptop or PC device. Of course, with you, you can master some of these methods on a laptop properly and correctly. Of course, it will provide an important benefit that you can get.
Then how do you do it? Now for all of you who want to know the answer and who still don’t know how to take screenshots on laptops and PCs, therefore, you should be able to take a good look at the full explanation below.
6 Ways to Screenshot on Laptop & PC
When you are smartphone users, of course, you can easily take a screenshot or what is commonly called a screenshot. Then what if you want to screenshot on a laptop & PC? Well of course now there are various features that you can use for screenshots when using a laptop. The following is an answer that you can understand and use easily.
Using Windows Key and Volume Down
This first method is one of the very easy ways that you can use to take screenshots when using a laptop or PC. That is how to press the Windows key + Volume down. Of course, when you use this method, you can immediately produce fullscreen images. This method is almost the same when you use a smartphone. Here we will give it to those of you who still don’t know how to do it, see below.
- The first step, please hold down the Windows button at the bottom of the surface screen, then click the physical volume down button on the side of the tablet.
- If you have, then your laptop screen will automatically flash for a while because it is a sign that the screenshot was successful.
- Then after the screen is flashing, then simultaneously the results of the images you want have been entered into the picture file folder.
Using Alt Key & PrintScreen
The next method that you can use to take screenshots on a laptop or PC can be directly by using the Alt key and PrintScreen simultaneously. One of these methods you can easily use to capture program windows or it could be applications that are still active. Of course, not full screen because things like this make it easier for you who no longer need to open other applications. Here are some steps that you can use to screenshot images via laptop
- The first step, please, you can determine in advance the program window you want to take pictures of. For example when you want to screenshot on the word program screen. So it would be nice for you to be able to point the console at the window you want to capture, then click the Alt+PrintScreen button at the same time.
- It’s still the same as the first method you’ve done, namely by opening the paint program, then clicking paste with a right click or you can also ctrl + V.
- Then automatically you can immediately save it.
Using the PhotoScape Tombol Button
You can do screenshots on laptops and PCs using PhotoScae. How do? So, for those of you who don’t know how to do it, here are some steps.
First. Please, you can immediately turn on your Windows 10 laptop and open the main page that you want to take a picture of. Then, please open the PhotoScape application and click the Screen capture icon option or commonly called screen capture.
Second. Then a contact dialog will appear automatically which will display several menu options, such as capturing a full screen, capturing a window, or so on. Of course you can adjust it.
Third. After you are able to make the choices you want, for example, you want to capture one screen in full. Then later it will capture 5 images that will be displayed, then you can edit the results and save them on a laptop or PC device.
In this way you can take screenshots on various brands of laptops, so it will be easier for you to take pictures on your monitor screen.
Pressing Windows Key & PrintScreen
Here’s one way that you can easily do when you want to screenshot the image through a laptop and PC, namely by pressing the Windows + Print Screen button simultaneously. Of course, if you use a method like this, it’s very simple and easy to do. Because it is no longer necessary to do an editing on the image. So, for those of you who don’t know how to do it, here are some steps.
- The first way please you can directly open the window or the main web page that you want to take a picture or screenshot.
- If you have, then please click the Windows button + Print Screen and pay attention to the screen that will flash automatically.
- Well, for those of you who want to see the screenshots on the laptop that was just done. Can directly see it by going into directory C.
How to take a screenshot on an Acer Laptop
Now for you Acer laptop users and save using various formats ranging from PNG, JPG, and Gif just by using a few ways, you can easily take screenshots on the following Acer laptop.
First by using the key combination on the keyboard. You can do screenshots on an Acer laptop by pressing the keys simultaneously, namely the Windows + PrtSc combination on the keyboard. By doing this, it can be guaranteed that the screenshots will be saved automatically properly and correctly.
How to take a screenshot on an Asus laptop with a combination of Windows+PrtSc
For those of you Asus laptop users who want to take screenshots, you can use the Windows + PrtSc combination key. When you press the PrtSc button, you can immediately take the screenshot you want.
However, by using the Windows + PrtSc combination key, it is guaranteed that you can easily take screenshots by producing good and fitting images. Of course, when you want to take a screenshot, you must be able to press both buttons simultaneously. when the laptop screen flashes then the screenshot that has been done has worked correctly.
Also read: How to Record a Laptop Screen
The final word
That’s all we can say about information on How to Screenshot on Laptops and PCs. Therefore, please, you can already use some of the methods that we have stated above and can be adjusted according to your own wishes. Hopefully the information that we have provided to all of you can be useful and can provide a new insight. Especially the users of laptop & PC devices, more or less, I’m sorry, Thank you so much.